Popular Posts

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pickled Eggs - A Family Recipe

Pickled Eggs:  A family recipe


Ingredients:

One dozen hard cooked eggs. 

2 Cans of Sliced Beets.

I cup of sugar ( I use Splenda)

I cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.

Salt and Pepper to Taste.



Assembling.  



After about twenty minutes of boiling your eggs in water, shell them. 

Add  2 Cans of Sliced beets.

Add Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, along with salt and pepper to taste.

Cover and Chill for at least an hour in the refrigerator. 





2 comments:

  1. Kathy your blog is looking fantastic. I want to know how you put the thumbnails up and made them clickable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mother use to make something like this, aren't they pretty ? Love the red here, I think red is suppose to increase your appitite. Hugs

    ReplyDelete